What I have learned from trade shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I have learned from trade shows

I just go back from China last Sunday. The big topic there was controlling hydraulic actuators without using servo valve. There is a concept of a servo pump that can accurately position hydraulic actuators.
    At the Portland Sawmill show there was a presentation about making hydraulic pumps more energy efficient. There was also a presentation that was similar to those in China about valveless hydraulic actuators.

Last Thursday at dinner the Chinese person told me he things the US is behind China and EU. That may because of the cost and that energy is cheaper here.

Originally posted by Peter Nachtwey View Post
    I just go back from China last Sunday. The big topic there was controlling hydraulic actuators without using servo valve. There is a concept of a servo pump that can accurately position hydraulic actuators.
    At the Portland Sawmill show there was a presentation about making hydraulic pumps more energy efficient. There was also a presentation that was similar to those in China about valveless hydraulic actuators.

Last Thursday at dinner the Chinese person told me he things the US is behind China and EU. That may because of the cost and that energy is cheaper here.
    Hi there!
    Do you have any interesting updates about the Chinese concept on "servo pump" actuator control and other valveless solutions?

Comment

Working...
    X